Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Organization and a plan for each house is very important.

Each house has a different layout. For example, some houses have 3 floors! Yikes! :blink:

So it is always best to have a plan for each house.

Sometimes I find switching up the way you clean a home breaks up the mundane, and I find this sometimes helps me clean faster. Depends on my mood! :D

I typically can clean all medium size homes around 3-4 hours by myself.

·
Registered
4 Posts
House cleaning is something you need to do effectively with particular strategy. For which you can take the help of excellent resources and items or with the help of expert cleaners you get the best solutions with cleaning procedure.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Reduce the number of products you clean with

You can really save a lot of money by using a product that is versatile and covers a lot of areas. Genesis 950 is a great product to use because it can be used on multiple surfaces. On top of being phenomenal in steam cleaners & carpet machines, it can also remove stains on upholstery, fabrics, leather, suede and micro-fiber. It will also clean porcelain, ceramic tile, granite and stone, as well as painted, stained or treated wood. It can be used just as effectively on appliances as it can be on flooring and fixtures. Plus, you save money when you buy in bulk quantities. You can get a 5 gallon cube of it in concentrate form for relatively cheap compared to other products.

On top of being at a low price point, it is extremely safe. There is no bleach, ammonia or alcohol. It is a surfactant based cleaner that will not damage any surface it is used on.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cleaning tips

Cleaning can be easier if you follow a cleaning plan and use effective cleaning techniques. Assigning household chores to family members helps get the work done faster and teaches responsibility.
These Organizing cleaning tips will help you to create a beautiful house,

* Clean one room at a time
* Choose the hardest chore first
* Play upbeat music while you clean
* Use paper plates more often
* Make a convenient place for everything
* Don’t delay, get started

As you start developing simple housecleaning habits, you’ll notice that your work will get easier and easier.
I run a cleaning company and would definitely advise these little tips. If you run a busy schedule though and find it difficult to keep on top of the housework then call in the cleaners!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I trust environment friendly cleaning methods that are good for nature! Also I totally agree with starting with a well organized plan and going form one corner to another. Daily cleaning a little bit avoids accumulation of dirt.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cleaning for more than 1 or 2 hours can get boring but as you mentioned "playing upbeat music" would certainly avoid making the task mundane. Thanks for the tip.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I believe that we must also inculcate cleaning habits in children so that the good habit remains with them even hen they grow old. Simple things like washing before or after food, washing hands and feet after playing outdoors, washing fruits well before eating can be useful. Moreover, we should also make them participate in the cleaning work like making them tidy their clothes rack or book shelf, vacuum cleaning the carpet, etc.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts