Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am looking for advice on how best to get your kids cleaning and doing their own chores. I have 2 kids aged 9 and 11 and want to start getting them into a simple routine so they know how to do the basics.

Need good incentives :) Thanks :yes:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haha! I can tell you how I could got my kids to clean. On Saturday is cleaning day in my family and my kids are already 10 years and 12 years old and they must clean their rooms themselves because are already big guys. I tried different ways to make them to clean but failed, for example whoever cleans faster will receive a gift and so many options which didn't work. But some moms, who counsel each other, recommended me a website kidcityusa.com, here you can find unparalleled preschool, daycare, and before & after school programs nationwide and of course here our children learn to be more responsible. I truly recommend to enter on that website because it will change your children and your life.

·
Registered
5 Posts
My kids always play game in their bedroom.They are all fans of a game named World of Warcraft.To encourage them to do housework,I usually promise that I will buy wow mounts for them.It always works.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts