Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
There are many still following the traditional methods of cleaning at home sprintcar93. Often hiring a cleaning service is important, like with disinfecting an area with termites. I know everyone has their reasons, just thinking a positive change to safeguard your family's health is worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Keeping the office clean is very important. But many time's that is not enough to keep germs and viruses away. I have tested office surfaces after they have been cleaned, and the ATP reading has been quite high. This is because most disinfectant is not used properly. We employ all natural Liquid ozone, followed by an anti.microbial surface treatment to eliminate all bacteria, and keep it away for up to 90 days.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Cleaning is always an useful aspect for a healthy and happy life, but when it come to the point for workplace it became an crucial issue. So not to worry about anything try checklists mobile jantorial supply that will surly help you cleaning your workplace.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice post :) Thank you, everyone to share your suggestions. Hope I get more information regarding cleaning from this type of posts. :thumbup:

·
Registered
35 Posts
thanks for sharing , some companies still do not see the importance of cleaning the office spaces frequently. I was once worked were we had to wipe out our own desks and had carpets vacuumed once a week, it was terrible

·
Registered
45 Posts
Office

It's important every individual in the office takes responsibility for keeping their own work space clean and tidy. It gets overwhelming when it accumulates so the best way to prevent any bacterial build up is cleaning along the way!

·
Registered
97 Posts
It's important every individual in the office takes responsibility for keeping their own work space clean and tidy. It gets overwhelming when it accumulates so the best way to prevent any bacterial build up is cleaning along the way!
You're right! Each and every individual should keep the working space clean.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

Its a good topic to talk, Cleaning problem is being facing by each and every person in their offices. You need to outsource your cleaning business to any cleaning agency. You can decide your cleaning task and according to them you should take free estimation services from any cleaning website. So Now you have an idea about budget so you can choose any cleaning company. It will be very beneficial for you in the future. If you looking in USA I have one reference for you Budget-maids.com. It is very nice cleaning agency and they are providing cleaning in very reasonable price.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Clean your desk periodically with sanitizing sprays or wipes. Use the sanitizer on your desktop, mouse, keyboard and your phone’s handset. Also avoid keeping food in your workspace or eating at your desk.

·
Registered
16 Posts
To keep your office area healthy and hygienic, you must observe cleanliness in your working place. A clean office can enhance the productivity, health and work experience of your employees, improving morale and increasing efficiency. And also, a clean office is directly associated with a good first impression to your clients and visitors. So, if you want to create an appealing space that people feel invited into, then having a clean atmosphere is a must.

Austral Cleaning is one of the best cleaning company in Brisbane that can give you a reliable and prfessional office cleaning.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Commercial/Office Cleaning Services

Its every individuals duty to keep your surrounding clean.

1. Add dustbins
  2. Add tissue papers
  3. Add sanitizers
  4. Add cleaning equipments, etc.
Other options:

1. hire Helper
  2. or give this cleaning contract to Cleaners

·
Registered
27 Posts
floor scrubber dryers,best cleaning solution for offices

I think the best way for cleaning an office is using a walk-behind scrubber dryer, and it would be better if you chose the silent version, this practical machine is manoeuvrable enough to do cleaning job even in tight places and it will reduce the cost and labour expenses.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts