Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
one the most practical tools for professional cleaning job is cleaning trolley, especially the mop trolley with wringer,that's ideal for floor mopping

·
Registered
254 Posts
Great suggestions.A clean office articulates that you are a serious professional that expends effort properly and gets what matters done. For making your office look and smell better, always suggest hire professional carpet cleaning will help to eliminate mites and bedbugs that could be lurking within your carpets. We also offer daily, weekly, and monthly services to ensure your building is cleaned when it is needed the most.

·
Registered
7 Posts
keep you office clean! If you are unable to do so that's what we are here for with a fair price!! All Pro Cleaning Systems! We offer commercial and industrial cleaning. Our headquarters are located in Westborough, Mass but we work all over the U.S and the world. Contact us today if you are interested in becoming a new customer (508)-616-8700. Thank You Good luck!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Tips in this post are nice and quite useful. If your office is dirty, messy and unorganized, you will have numerous negative effects on the success of your business. In my opinion to keep your office area healthy and hygienic, you should keep your office carpet always clean and tidy. But for better result one should hire office cleaning service once in a month, but not on regular basis. For regular cleaning you should hire janitorial services as they provide good janitors .They are skilled workers that act professionally while on the job to ensure that your office is shining and safe for your health.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Great suggestions. A clean office articulates that you are a serious professional that expends effort properly and gets what matters done. For making your office look and smell better, always suggest hire professional carpet cleaning will help to eliminate mites and bedbugs that could be lurking within your carpets. We also offer daily, weekly, and monthly services to ensure your building is cleaned when it is needed the most.keep updating.

·
Registered
699 Posts
I think many of us have our own particular methods and products we prefer. I'm not sure what should change, since most of us do a good job. And some of us do not use expensive fancy equipment because our businesses are not big enough to support buying them. I am speaking from the HOME cleaning point of view. Not offices or restaurants, etc. Whatever works for you and your customers is just fine.

In an office, I think management needs to set the tone about keeping it cleaner. Set an example, and gently let employees know that a cleaner office IS partly their responsibility. If the boss is seen dropping half cups of coffee into trash cans, employees will do the same. This should happen even if the company has a cleaning service that comes in to clean.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I totally agree with you that a clean office is very important in order to give your best. There should be a proper cleaning strategy to handle the cleaning of your work premise and if you feel that you'll not be able to manage all the cleaning chores by yourself then contacting a cleaning company Dubai can surely decrease your challenges.

·
Registered
5 Posts
A clean office will give you peace of mind to work and you REALLY need a peace of mind when working. I maintain my office organized and clean.

41 - 60 of 62 Posts