Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Sealing the interlock pavers with coating goes a long way. It helps in retaining the color while also minimizing any external damage to the pavers. Applying a coat over the interlocking pavers also helps them stay away from any stains over the period. So, get them done at the initial phase and also recoat them every 3-4 years. The best way to get it done is by contacting the interlock repair Toronto services.

· Registered
15 Posts
Sealing the interlock pavers with coating goes a long way. It helps in retaining the color while also minimizing any external damage to the pavers. Applying a coat over the interlocking pavers also helps them stay away from any stains over the period. So, get them done at the initial phase and also recoat them every 3-4 years. The best way to get it done is by contacting the paver sealing las vegas services.
I was wondering if any of you seal paver walkways and patios? What are the pros and cons of sealing? How often do they get re-sealed I live in Upstate NY, will this shorten the time between sealings?

· Registered
6 Posts
I was wondering if any of you seal paver walkways and patios? What are the pros and cons of sealing? How often do they get re-sealed I live in Upstate NY, will this shorten the time between sealings?
Hi, Pros of sealing paver patios and walkways
is to keep the integrity of the structure and prevent moisture from penetrating the stone and joints which over time water can erode. Especially in colder climates the freeze/thaw cycle can wreak havoc and damage the integrity of the pavers causing separation. you can use two different methods. One would be to use poly sand and then wait a day or two and use a waterproofing sealer to protect the stones. Or same day application you can use a 2-part urethane sealer with ASTM C-144 Jointing sand to get a great color pop and proper joint stabilization.

Here is my step by step process when cleaning, sanding and sealing pavers.
-> Paver Cleaning and Sealing Service
Plant Water Brick Grass Brickwork
Plant Green Nature Botany Rectangle

Blue Water Power Washing
East Norriton, PA
610-574-0432

1 - 6 of 6 Posts