In my opinion water is the only green cleaning product - A chemical is a chemical. Though some probably more safe than others.
A true Green cleaning company will:
1. Us an hybrid vehicle to get their sites
2. Maximise Recycling of waste
3. Use microfiber cloths and mops
4. Use HEPA vacuum
5. Minimise purchase of plastic containers
6. Dispose of waste from mopping and other cleaning safely
7. Minimise use of chemicals
and possibly more.
So in my opinion being a Green Cleaning Company is just not about chemicals
May be this is possible but i really use green products to clean everything and it is works well. There are many cheap green products available for cleaning but they all not works good. If you are going with high quality products then you will never face this problems.I like the thought of them, but i agree, they don't really work THAT well. It's a hard toss up on what to do.