Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello Friends,
I want to know that,how much does hosting cost? please suggest your answers.
I think everywhere is different. Ive heard around 25-50 dollars, depeding on the security and how many servers or people on the servers. I talked to someone in Vermont that said they could get it for 6-10 dollars. Hard to believe but maybe...
My company sells professional cleaning websites with the hosting included in the monthly cost of $49.95.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The price of a hosting depends on the technical capabilities included in the package and the disk space. It is important to choose the optimal storage vps so that it is enough for the site, but without excess to avoid overpayments. But note that sites are developing fast, for example, online stores. And you may need additional features. So it is vital to take these things into account.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Perhaps some ???? to ask a hosting company besides price:
Security--if my site gets hacked who fixes it Or restores it?
What others services does the hosting company offer besides hosting?--Security Scans? backups? If my site gets hacked do they fix it ? is that an added cost?
Tech Support is it by email? chat? phone call?
Webmail? how many mailboxes do I get?
Do I get reports on my website? virus scan reports? Malware? etc.

I used fatcow.com to host my site and while they did pretty good at the tech support and answering my ?? I got weary $$ of having to pay a third party for website attacks, malware removal, malicious code inserted on some webpages that had to be removed-ka Ching $ Ka Ching$.
I moved my site to siteguarding.com and pay for the mid grade package which includes site protection, malicious code removal etc plus virus scans and tech support via chat or email and I get a daily report on my website's health as it were.
1 thing I did just to block all web traffic outside the USA which really helps to cut down on the malware etc.
I think I pay about $289 a year for their hosting services & website security.
They don't Nag Me to buy other products or services.
Brad BD janitorial

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hosting can cost anywhere from $5 a month to $13 a month. Keep in mind that many companies offer SSL encryption in their packages. I would steer away from sites like Hostgator. They have not been good in my experience.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hosting cost varies according to hosting provider. You will get some cheap rate hosting service also. You can choose from VPS hosting server to get ultimate website uptime.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hosting thoughts

Hosting is quickly becoming a commodity as server redundancy makes all out failure unlikely. Go for cheap with good and responsive technical support as one issue where a file gets jacked up and needs to be reverted to an old one and you can't get any attention for a day will drive you nuts. We recently completed a commercial power washing job in the Flowing Wells area of Tucson.

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
There are plenty of resources available over the web. Still, here are some of the popular forums for Hosting where experts kill their time passionately.

WebHostingTalk
LetsHostTalk
WebHostingDiscussion
TheWebHostBiz

·
Registered
16 Posts
The cost depends on the features of the plans available. If you are just a beginner it will be cheap but it will cost moderately a little high if you are going for premium plans or business plans.
If you want to purchase both domain and hosting from the same platform I'd recommend Namecheap or wpxhosting.
But if you prefer only hosting I suggest you try out hostinger as they are comparatively much cheaper.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts