How to clean Kitchen ?
- Gather all of your needed supplies together
What You’ll Need:
- Trash container.
- Basket for stuff that does not belong in the kitchen.
- Dish soap.
- Other cleaners you normally use.
- Dishrag or sponge.
- Scrubber for stuck on food.
- Broom, mop, or vacuum.
- Run a sink of hot, soapy water.
- Scrape off all the dishes into the trash or garbage disposal.
- Place dishes that need to soak into the water.
- While the dishes are soaking, go through the kitchen clearing out trash from your floor, countertop, cupboards, etc.
- Move on to gathering all the items that do not belong in the kitchen. Put all these items into a basket
- Put away all of the items that belong in the kitchen but are not in their proper places.
- Load the dishwasher or wash by hand
- Wash down your countertop, appliances, and sink.
- Sweep and mop, or vacuum.
- Take out the trash
which product best to use to remove stains?