Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
As per my opinion, you can high quality dishwasher to clean your microwave and you can use soft towel to with cleaner. You should avoid any cheap products because it will not work much more. Which is product do you use to clean your microwave?
Cheap products work for me as well.

·
Registered
32 Posts
the most affordable products work for my newie. I literally thought that I'd spoil it with the cheapest products, however, it went ok. I've bought a rotisserie oven and it had been so clean and new before I decided to cook a chicken there, lol, the sauce was everywhere. I tried some methods I disocvered on the internet, they didn't work though, so I justwent to the nearest shop and bought the cheapest cleaning thing and was happy with the purchase as it helped to clean all the stains and fatts remained inside. By the way, have you ever tried to cook in a rotisserie oven? I like it so much. I decided to order it owing to the blog about food and various appliances. wellfed has a nice article describing rotisserie ovens and giving brief info about their features. Worth checking!

·
Registered
1 Posts
For cleaning a microwave that is heavily soiled, half a lemon dipped in table salt comes highly recommended as a microwave cleaner. Follow the advice given in the first step to the left, then cut a lemon in half, dip it in some salt, and start scrubbing. Scrub gently though; the salt is abrasive, and you don’t want to inadvertently damage your microwave. Once you’re done scrubbing, wipe the salt and lemon out with a clean, wet rag.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts