Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In commercial cleaning.most of the time you have to go out,and get cusromers.Is there way to have customer call you for a bid? I have tried craiglist not to much sucess with that.:thumbup:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a one line free listing in the yellow pages. It has been there for 5 years and I only have one customer from them getting my number out of the book.

I tried Craig's list and other free listings with no success.

Paid advertising like newspapers and such I've heard are a waste of money.

My only success is through telemarketing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
For us our biggest form of advertisement has been word of mouth. We get calls all the time and when we ask how they heard about us they say "so and so told us about you". I think it is so important to keep your reputation as "clean" as possible. One screw up and everyone knows about it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Word of mouth is the only way to get business...I have been in commercial cleaning for 8 years now and got all my business from word of mouth or even calling up companines and speaking with a manager.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Customers are keen about cleaning services in a particular season, so during that time you should promote your business everywhere around. If some or the other way your services come into action then the neighborhood will itself be contacting you whenever required.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would say call center is the best option to get the customers calls and feed back. Call center helps to promote your business and improve the quality of products by getting feed back of peoples.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts