Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Professional Carpet Cleaning: How Often Should Carpet Be Cleaned

I think you need to find out a best carpet cleaning machine first then you can clean your carpet easy.
And also follow my link to do well and excellent cleaning work for your carpet.

·
Registered
76 Posts
You can use vacuum machine for carpet cleaning. But other than vacuum cleaners you have more options to remove stains and clean the carpet. Here is an article which describes few carpet cleaning agents ( http://www.rbcclean.com/blog/carpet-cleaning/8-carpet-diy-cleaners/ ). I have tried few of them to check whether they are true and I was surprised by the result. Hope it'll be useful to you too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To ensure your carpets are clean and beautiful, you just need to follow a few steps: a little know-how about cleaning techniques and stain removal. Here are some of the best tips from Long Island carpet cleaning, to help keep them healthy, clean, and looking new.
Hello
I think in spite of these there are more techniques Use area rugs and runners ,
Vacuum carpet regularly,Avoid using carpet powder products,Get regular professional carpet cleanings.

·
Registered
13 Posts
every carpet need vacuum cleaning 2-3 times in a week. Vacuum can not be clean carpet deeply. if we use a vacuum at daily basis so it takes bad effect on your carpet. so we have to hire professional cleaners one time in a year. because professional cleaning extends the life of carpets.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks steamprony for sharing such nice tips about how to clean carpet, really this is a tough task to clean carpet, if it is in home or office or wherever

·
Registered
40 Posts
The best tip would be to hire a professional Carpet Cleaning Service unless you have nothing better to do. Carpet cleaning is hard work especially when you run into Berber. Berber carpeting only likes to be cleaned in one direction, The cleaning wand will tend to skip across the carpet and loose suction.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts