Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello,
Keeping jewelry
Sometimes you get to have a great deal of jewelry, and you have no proper place to keep it, then you direly need a jewelry box so that you can protect your ornaments from spoiling up. Usually boxes come with plenty of pockets to avoid tangling up of the chains etc. earnings, watches; rings can all be placed at a single place if you keep a jewelry box in your room.
Thank you for this, my jewelry is spread all across my room

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah that is true for me if the bedroom is not in a order and if it is in chaos then its the thing that makes me angry.So I always look to keep my bedroom organised and well arranged.Some more tips been found here and thank you for sharing..

·
Registered
30 Posts
The bedroom is the best relaxing corner of the house everyone wants to be neat and clean. With carpet cleaning Hampton va one can make the room germ free.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Organization of bedroom is the most important thing! That's the place where we recover our energy so it's very important to keep positive energy and harmony in bedroom.

·
Registered
690 Posts
I laughed reading this thread. Not making fun of, agreeing!

Our bedrooms are sort of sacred. We SLEEP there. Having a good sleep is critical for people who work hard, as we do. Keeping the bedroom clean and organized helps you with this.

I decided several years ago to clean my bedroom every Saturday. I vacuum, mop, dust, change the sheets.

Organizing is an art. Being somewhat OCD, I have to make myself go through my clothing and other things weekly and give BACK to Goodwill all those things I do not really like or wear or use. Doing this gives me a good feeling, and I feel somehow cleaner after I do it. Today I dropped off three big bags of stuff at the Humane Society Thrift Shop, my favorite cause.

·
Registered
3 Posts
An organized room can give you pleasure and best feelings for work. I will advice you to introduce indoor garden on bedroom and balcony. You can decorate your room with indoor plants. You will find many interior gardening design online.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you want an organized bedroom, you have to keep it as simple as possible. I have redecorated my room lately. I colored the walls in white, and the floor is grey. The double-sized bed is next to the wall in the middle of the room. The bedhead I got from Bedheads – Abide Interiors is also something between white and grey. It's important to not add a lot of colors. Then I have my dressing room, a white table, and a make-up table in the corner. Beside the bed, there is a white book closet.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts