Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would post a few quick how-to threads so you guys could get used to the site.

Throughout the day it's hard to be around for all of the posts and as traffic builds it will be impossible to check all of them. We depend on our members to "Report a Post" if something against Our Rules is posted.

If you see a post that is out of line please push the
button that is located just under a persons name and avatar on the left hand side of a post. That will dispact an email to the moderators that there is a bad post on the site. It also helps us because it points us to a specific post.

Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
This is a quick bump/reminder on how to report a post.
If you report a post all the moderators get notified that their is a problem and we are more likely to respond in a timely manner.

We had some guys join the site a few weeks back and were on the site every day just private messaging each other (I guess they are too stupid to use IM). Anyways, they posted once or twice and it was just junk so I deleted their accounts. Now they have decided to join under and post junk to "get back at me". Whatever floats their boat... I don't care.

Anyways, if you see a problem please report it. Sometimes I'm out with my family and don't see the problem fast enough.

Thanks!

BTW, at least one of them is from Miami and I'm attempting to contact their ISP and file a complaint.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Flor... you always got my back ;)

BTW, for you CleaningTalk.com guys... Florcraft was ContractorTalk.com's first member. What made him join and post I'll never know ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
just lookin around for some flooring forums.
I was using a few and was getting really into it.
then one day I saw Contractorchatroom (contractortalk) and signed up.
now the only sites I frequent are Nathan's.

I know a good thing when I see it:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts