Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
There are many way you can save money. Decrease your expenses, self workout for any task, utilize any product more effectively, don't waste too much money for irrelevant work. This are some basic idea which you can follow and save your money.

·
Registered
13 Posts
There are many ways to save money. Try to spend money at needy things. Give up all unnecessary habits like as spooking, extra soft drink. Try to switched off all unnecessary lites and fans. Try to go market by foot instead of vehicles.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Check the time duration of your carpet cleaning. Remove shoes outside of carpet area. It will surely save some good amount.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Saving money on cleaning practices depends on how you maintain you products.Not using your shoes on your carpet is surely one of them.Eating at the tables .Keeping your home clean and dry. Reducing clutter is one of ways to save money.Limit your purchases to necessaries. Even clothes people tend to have their cupboard stuffed when we regularly use only about a few pairs.Shift from disposable to reuseable products.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Most customers like to hear "green" but have no idea what that means. Do we use green products? Yes we do, certified through Whole Food Green Certification program! Does that matter to 97% of our clients? Nope. If you are trying to only sell your company on green products, I think it will be too nitch unless you are in LA or NYC (maybe some other CA cities). With that said, as a firm believer on not using chemicals, you need to use green products. A great site to use is EWG (Environmental Working Group).

·
Registered
960 Posts
No matter if it's in your business or personal life you must sit down and WRITE out a budget every month. Is it going to be the same this month as it was last month? Great... now sit down and write it out AGAIN! Do it each month. The first few months you might need to adjust it but after 3 months you will have it down near perfect.

As for cleaning products, in 1999 I bought a gallon of Zep Tinted Window Cleaner. We used to clean over 500 houses a week until 2007 then went down to about 20 a week and now I clean my own house yet complain about it... anyway, I still have some of that gallon left over. I think it cost $9.99. I doubt cleaning just my own house nowadays I'll ever use it all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts