Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
A lovely and everlasting words from the great guru Warren Buffet "Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving...".

Really what a great meaning it has. We have to save first, then think about spending. Very interesting point when i started my life with.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You can save a lot of money simply by 1) Avoiding name brands (a lot of things literally made up of the same thing) 2) Buy in bulk, or at least as big quantities as you can afford.

·
Registered
6 Posts
There are various ways which you can use to save money such as using LED lights instead of CFL along with using induction cooker instead of gas while use solar panels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Record all the money you spend for a month. Read it and think of it. You will find the answers.
This actually helps a lot. When I first started taking my finances seriously and focus on saving (personally and professionally), one thing I quickly found out was that you can't save your money if you don't know where it's going. Eating out for lunch, even a couple times a week, was costing me a fortune it turned out!

·
Registered
21 Posts
This actually helps a lot. When I first started taking my finances seriously and focus on saving (personally and professionally), one thing I quickly found out was that you can't save your money if you don't know where it's going. Eating out for lunch, even a couple times a week, was costing me a fortune it turned out!
I am a fan of another approach. I believe that it is better to earn more and not think about cutting down the expenses.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts