Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
A lovely and everlasting words from the great guru Warren Buffet "Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving...".

Really what a great meaning it has. We have to save first, then think about spending. Very interesting point when i started my life with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Record all the money you spend for a month. Read it and think of it. You will find the answers.
This actually helps a lot. When I first started taking my finances seriously and focus on saving (personally and professionally), one thing I quickly found out was that you can't save your money if you don't know where it's going. Eating out for lunch, even a couple times a week, was costing me a fortune it turned out!

·
Registered
13 Posts
This actually helps a lot. When I first started taking my finances seriously and focus on saving (personally and professionally), one thing I quickly found out was that you can't save your money if you don't know where it's going. Eating out for lunch, even a couple times a week, was costing me a fortune it turned out! So I started trading. That is not difficult provided you know the right place like Margex.
Agree! The easiest and most dependable way to save money is to record your expenditures and profit and try to spend less money than you earn. it is that simple ;)

21 - 31 of 31 Posts