Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Folks <-- That's Me in Texas

Well, some of you knew and some of you didn't but I spent the last two weeks moving to Texas and have been offline most of that time. We had a long drive/move and AT&T wasn't exactly in a hurry to hook up my DSL so I've been a junkie without my fix.

I'd like to thank the moderators of this site who stepped up to the plate and helped watch over things while I was out. As expected some people tend to go off the deep end while I'm out which is why I don't announce these things before I leave.

Anyways, we have a lot of fun stuff planned over the next few months including a new site to launch on Monday.

Hope to see you guys around.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
helps that it's a laptop. However my DSL was a different story. They installed it a week late. Ugh!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually I just got an "Air Card" that lets me surf from anywhere so hopefully this wont happen again. Although I guess it is sad that I can't be "disconnected" for more than a few days.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Actually I just got an "Air Card" that lets me surf from anywhere so hopefully this wont happen again. Although I guess it is sad that I can't be "disconnected" for more than a few days.
I've been thinking of getting an air card. How well does that work for you? Fast? Dependable? Could it replace your internet access at your home?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I got the new sprint one and it's pretty good.... better than I thought it would be for sure.

I get about 400-500K down but only 50K up which for me is a problem. For most people though up isn't an issue.

Austin seems to have pretty good Sprint coverage though. Not sure how it would be in other areas.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts