Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Cleaners!

What have you guys done to improve the SEO of your cleaning website?

We have been:

- Back linking
- Starting to use social media(twitter, facebook)
- media releases

What other techniques have you guys used?

Cheers
Cleantastic

·
Registered
25 Posts
Web 2.0 have worked well for us because of our industry (cleaning). We are able to write posts about our knowledge, experience and tips and share it in our Web 2.0's then direct the posts, contextual and links back to our main website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

·
Registered
30 Posts
The definition of optimization, according to Merriam-Webster, is "an act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, or effective as possible." At Expert in SEO, our definition of optimization is identical to Merriam-Webster's with the exception of one word: "an act, process, or methodology of making something (as a design, system, or decision) as fully perfect, functional, and effective as possible." So, the term 'On Page Optimization' simply refers to using On Page Optimization techniques (for better search engine ranking) to make the page itself as perfect , functional (as in link structure, anchors and navigation) and effectiveas possible.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Web 2.0 are sort of like a platform for using many different materials about a specific topic. You can post pictures, blogs, videos, links, posts etc so we have 1 that is created by our company for our company and we post things like pictures of cleaning and blogs about how to clean something properly.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey there,

You got them all,What missing was others said,and What I can say,is do keyword research,you can use google adwords to do keyword research then use that keywords for your websites.Also,it may be better if you link your website so,that we can see what other things needed.We havent started blogging but were in top 10 now in the google search,yahoo and bing.With just Keyword that we used..

vancouver janitorial services
overtime building maintenance

·
Registered
21 Posts
So far I've done:

Article Marketing
On Page SEO
Blogging (pay someone to keep it updated)

If I had to choose only one method for SEO, I'd choose blogging. It's cheap (I outsource to a virtual assistant company) and it's landed me a few new customers every month.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You have to pay for ktm...
I'd rather to go directly to blogger that is linked to google ( good for seo..)

Try that directly!
That doesn't make sense.
Blogger is a platform that you use to host your blog, not write content.
It has nothing to do with SEO lol

You can create a blog with any platform, but if your content isn't optimized and updated regularly, then that doesn't mean squat/

·
Registered
17 Posts
backlinks

I am good at doing my blog roofcleanerblog.wordpress.com on a consistent basis,
facebook - facebook.com/yourroofcleaner kept updated, but always tryign to get more "likes"
Do twitter - roofcleaner2
Have website being worked on, do have a landing page up yourroofcleaner

Post on fourms that relate to our business. I do not know about this backink thing though.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts