Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Am Doing My First New Construction Clean Up , And They Pay 15/square Foot, I Went And Cleaned The Winows , Tubs And Showers, Now He Wants Lt Fix , Tubs And Showers Cabinets, Thresholds, Baseboards ,ceiling Fans, Floors Cleaned The Next Time, Is This A Fair Price? Should You Have To Clean The Windows And Tubs For The Second Time In The Quote For 15cent For Square Footage..please Help

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Most construction cleaning is broken down into 2 - 3 cleaning (rough, final and fluff) Generally the rough cleaning is just that rough, you will be removing the larger debris and items left by various contractors. The final clean is when you clean the actual home and windows, remove labels, etc..... A fluff clean is just keeping the home looking great while it is on the market (up to the customer moving in) or the actual cleaning prior to the new owners taking possession.

PressurePros is right, there should be a contract that has spelled out in detail what is to be done at each level of cleaning. Without one you can easily be taken for a ride and end up doing alot of extra work. :whistling2:

·
Registered
386 Posts
You have presented a nice number of the work and services provided by your firm.I am willing to shift my house from old to new.my new house need some exterior cleaning .Please help me some information in this context.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts