Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
To calculate a bid/estimate for a new customer I use this excel spreadsheet but I don't show the perspective customer the clean times.
Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Slope

For Time keeping I only have 1 customer that gets billed by the hour. This excel sheet does the calculating for me I just need to plug in the Hourly Rate
Rectangle Parallel Font Screenshot Pattern

·
Registered
13 Posts
Alpha Cleaning.. The Time Keeping excel sheet could be for resi or commercial. It is editable you change the hours for each day worked and the hourly rate change that to fit hourly fee. It does all the calculating for you and the totals for each day or week appear in the cells/box on the right of the screenshot
The top excel sheet is how I calculate the time to clean each area then total up all the Time X my hourly rate. The cleaning times in this excel are from My Book on Each Account- I track the cleaning time to: vacuum carpet, clean desktop, clean kitchen, mop a floor dry & wet & vacuum, clean a restroom and I create a floor plan in powerpoint of some of my accounts this is also in MY Book on Each Account
PayPal Business has an invoice creator that can be configured for Services or for Amounts Only and there are other invoice creating forms.
Brad BD Janitorial

1 - 5 of 5 Posts