Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

just getting started

3K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  unnamed 
#1 ·
Hi I am starting a new construction cleaning business with 2 other girls and we are bidding a 3 million dollar home tommorrow. Any help on what we need to get started? We are checking into getting licenced but not sure if we need to get bonded or not.

#2 ·
Hello Unnamed, welcome to cleaningtalk.com

You really should have licensing, Liability insurance and workman's comp insurance in place prior to bidding any job, but I am seriously doubtful that you will have your bid entertained by any builder without the insurances being in place as that would place the liability squarely upon them if anything went wrong and they just are not going to take that risk :sad:

#3 ·
Thanks for info. We have spoken with insurance agency and are getting insurance in place. The man I am bidding is a good friend so he knows that we will have everything in order before starting the job. One of the friends I am working with generally charges .27 cent per sq. ft. but the man we are meeting said his company is paying around .36 cent. I will find out all of the specifics in the morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.