Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My niece and I are trying to start our own commercial cleaning business. We have experience cleaning (mainly residential) and need all the advice anyone is willing to give us. From what I can see this site is very helpful, full of information. We made us some flyers that we are going to pass out, and we are working on our pricing list. We will take any ideas that anyone is willing to share with us, when it comes to pricing.

·
Registered
959 Posts
If you mainly have residential experience, then why are you wanting to get in to commercial cleaning? Just wondering. What area are you in?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welllll....

We were mainly thinking about commercial because we both work during the day. We figured this would allow us to continue working our day job until we were for sure this would work out.

·
Registered
959 Posts
Cool... I live in Texas but at this moment I'm in Jackson, Tennessee about 1.5 hours out of Memphis.

Do you have a plan to get the customers to clean at night since you work during the day?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When we were doing residential we did flyers and did pretty good. We were thinking of using flyers and concentrating on local businesses here in LaVergne and Smyrna TN. We really can't do anything until we decide about our prices. What do we have to do to win the business?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts