Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry I haven't been around much today guys. I had a quick day trip up to Boston to check a few things out.

Anyways, I'll be back online in about 30-40 mins when my daughter goes down.
Just thought I would explain my light posting :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea, not my favorite place to go. It would be nice to see all the history but I just got stuck down town and running around in the subways. Not good.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yea, not my favorite place to go. It would be nice to see all the history but I just got stuck down town and running around in the subways. Not good.
IN ALABAMA A "SUBWAY"IS AN EXPENSIVE PLACE TO DINE OUT!!!!!I THINK WE CONSIDER IT A 5 STAR RESTAURANT:thumbup:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Russ,
You aren't from L.A.(Lower Alabama)you know you can afford it.
well squirty ole boy,i just so happen to be fom central alabama dead in the black belt,the good ole heart of dixie:whistling2:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Selma noted for it's famous civil right march.It's still not lower Al.I have a good friend from lower Alabama and he jokes all the time about the ritzy people from northern Al.
Since you are in central I think you might fall into his classification of northern Al...lol.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Mobile area.He eats sleeps and breath everything Alabama(including Bama football).How the heck he ended up in smallville is a mystery.
Sounds like Selma is similar to Sylvester.Plenty of hunting,fishing and a civil right museum 20 minutes away.If you are going to do the round table we might try to come.I did one here a little over a year ago,21 people from 7 states showed up.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lots of nuts online. We've had moderators on contractortalk.com who have had pictures of their children sent to them as a threat.

Anyways, with a cell phone number I just wouldn't want to start getting strange calls out of no where.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Anyways, with a cell phone number I just wouldn't want to start getting strange calls out of no where.

My number is a cell number listed but i only get other contractors or homeowners calling for help/advice.I might luck out and get some lonely women calling me then i'd be even happier!:thumbup:

Now i've had old customers find me on the message boards and got my number that way.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, posting your email address is really not good. There are "bots" that search the internet day and night looking of posted email addresses and when they find them they add them to SPAM lists.

Even on your websites you should use contact pages instead of posting your address if possible.

·
Registered
77 Posts
There is an easy way to foil the bots. Just post your email address like this....

[email protected]
AND then add the sentence "Remove the word SPAM from the end of the address above or I won't get the email"

:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts