Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

Kids' Bathroom !!!

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  tileandgroutcleaningpros 
#1 ·
Next week my darling niece will be in town to spend her vacations with me. She'll be here for almost 2 or three weeks and now I'm indulged in organizing her room with all the kids stuffs (she loves toys especially barbie)
I don't have any idea experience in handling kids and on keeping their rooms in that sort. Tomorrow I need to go the mall to buy the bathroom accessories. I wonder how kids' bathroom are usually kept (I know it must be clean and tidy blah blahhh ) Juz now I stumbled upon an article ( dispenser.com/blog/organizedbath/4-must-have-kids-bathroom-accessories/) which says what all accessories must be placed in a kids' bathroom. Does placing all those stuffs make look like kids' bathroom?
Is there anyone out here who have kids in their house nd have pretty much experience in maintaining their bathroom????

#2 ·
Oh man.. it can be a pain, only 2 weeks though so you'll be fine, and you'll have fun.

I suggest being assertive, not mean obviously but be clear that you want to keep it clean. You will likely have to spend some time but it wont be that bad, you're probably overthinking it.

Just do what feels right :) and listen to others you know with kids.

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.