Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
This is one of the important requirements of modern Kitchen exhaust systems is that the exhaust to the atmosphere through these systems should be free of any fumes / smoke, suspended particles, odor etc. It should be safe for discharging in the atmosphere.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The ventilation is very important, exudes a fresh flow of air from one side. Although the construction of any building, the architects usually design ventilation air cross flow. Therefore, the ventilation of the kitchen is very significant. When the gases produced by combustion of carbon monoxide, steam and delete the proper ventilation.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The ventilation is very important, exudes a fresh flow of air from one side. Although the construction of any building, the architects usually design ventilation air cross flow. Therefore, the ventilation of the kitchen is very significant. When the gases produced by combustion of carbon monoxide, steam and delete the proper ventilation.
Well, I am agree that ventilation is must. It is important to be able circulation the clean air circulation from one part to another. While developing, the designer usually styles some ventilators for combination circulation of air.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All

I am needing help with choosing the size of motor for a kitchen hood extractor.

I have a 5 foot length charcoal grill. I have done some research and for charcoal plumes 550 cfm is need multiplied by the length of the grill. (5 ft. x 550 cfm = 2750 cfm total)

Can anyone pls help with this. I am new to the restaurant business.

Do i really need that size motor?

THANKS!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello All

I am needing help with choosing the size of motor for a kitchen hood extractor.

I have a 5 foot length charcoal grill. I have done some research and for charcoal plumes 550 cfm is need multiplied by the length of the grill. (5 ft. x 550 cfm = 2750 cfm total)

Can anyone pls help with this. I am new to the restaurant business.

Do i really need that size motor?

THANKS!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello hope this comment finds you in good if you want to contact the official and professional commercial cleaners with affordable prices please contact the info i have mentioned below p.s they resolve the queries you have what in your mind perhaps i am sharing the info down here:

Pro Deep Clean

0141 846 0022

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.