Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
There could be several ways to clean granite floor and keep them looking shiny and brilliant. May be bleach work for you to clean your granite floor but I used other method. I generally use neutral dishwashing liquid, warm water and natural stone or granite cleaner.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Spray the vinegar solution onto the granite for a thorough cleaning once or twice weekly. Rub the solution into the granite with a slightly damp sponge.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes, vinegar is a good technique but if you want professional cleaning then have a look at hygiene and cleaning supplies at any catering equipment store. I hope if you will use them along with vinegar, your kitchen will shine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would like to give some tips regarding kitchen like Replace tired cupboard doors, Accessorise, Work your work tops, Lighten up, Update your door bling, Paint and decorate, Lay fabulous flooring and Ditch the debris.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Kitchen should be very clean at every time and we should have a proper ventilation in the kitchen. We can use vent-hoods to make sure that ventilation is good and all smoke and grease are going out from kitchen to maintain the hygiene.

·
Registered
3 Posts
kitchen is important for us in our daily life, so how to keep it clean? Someone said use the vinegar for cleaning which is a good cleaner to clean, maybe it's a good idea. Try it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Decorating home is essential, especially bathroom and kitchen, to make the place give luxurious touchings. Here are some points to consider for kitchen designing tips:

1. Multi-functional workspaces
2. Smart storage
3. Customizable appliances
4. Artistic appeal
5. Eco-friendly ease

1 - 20 of 54 Posts