Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would not use bleach. It can be harmful to your skin, and especially harmful if you ingest. I believe they recommend a special cleaner for granite countertops.

·
Registered
11 Posts
AK Building Services provide best Kitchen Cleaning Services. They offer expert kitchen cleaning services to help you maintain a professional and comfortable environment for your employees and clients.
Whenever i need Kitchen cleaning services, i prefer to hire AK Building Cleaning Services.If you are live in South Florida you can contact(561-471-8817) them.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Oh heavens, whatever you do NOT use bleach on granite! WAY too harsh and will damage the lovely stone.
Any all purpose cleaner will di it well. I prefer using Green products made by Meyers Clean Day. Many supermarkets carry it. Lysol makes some okay products. Their All Purpose cleaner kills a lot of viruses and bacteria.
Method also makes some decent products.

·
Registered
9 Posts
the best idea for you to keep your kitchen advanced or to look better , use over the sink dish rack and after washing the dishes put these in it , by it it's drops of water will keep dropping in the sink and there will be not any drains in your kitchen and its also a space saving idea too.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts