Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are several areas in Montana where construction is booming year round and the available employee pool is low. I haven't had to hire any employees yet, but I expect to have to pay $10.00 an hour at the lowest, . . . maybe even $15.00 to get a hard working, motivated employee to help me on a temporary basis.

I am curious what the cost of entry level and experienced cleaning labor is around the country? And how easy or difficult it is to find good labor.???

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
We pay two gals $16/hr right now. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I paid someone less than a living wage.
FINALLY - I found another who thinks like I do !!! :thumbup: The cost of living here is extremely high and even though my target applicant is someone who is looking to work 6 hours a day I want to make sure that it is worth their coming to work.

I have somewhere a detailed explaination of the "true" cost of employee turn over. I will try to find it and post it.

T

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback Theresa and Ken,
I am getting a better feel for this business every day thanks to you guys:notworthy: .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts