Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am placing an order for some guns and lances and wondering what you pros think of stainless lances over aluminum or zinc plated steel, I imagine that you all use stainless and just want to be sure before I order.

The guns I am getting are
Suttner ST-2305 Easy Pull

Thanks for any input.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking about one of these dual lance models. Have to pick one up I guess at this price. Seems perfect for single story houses.

Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I prefer aluminum lances. Aluminum lances weigh a third of stainless which is less fatiguing. The down side is I had a habit of using the leverage of the lance to help pull the hose which will snap the lance off in the gun rather quickly.
I would keep multiple lances setups on the truck so when I snapped one off I would just grab another. When I got home it was just a matter of using an extractor to remove the broken off thread from the gun and using a die to re thread the lance.

This only happened about once a month though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Robert,
Check your [email protected] email as I just sent you a message. Was having trouble getting you on the phone and I wanted to place an order tonight for a few items.

Cheers,
Keth

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Robert,
I should add that I would have placed it online but I needed some advice on couplers etc.

Thanks,
Keth

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just wanted to say that I placed an order for three guns with Robert of PressureTek and he was extremely helpful and patient with my questions regarding different setups. A pleasure to chat and do business with.

Keth

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts