Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So tell Shane, which would you rather watch, if both were on at the same time?

Who are you rooting for to win the series?

I personally don't watch baseball much at all, I prefer basketball or ultimate fighting. In fact I was glad to see that Tito O. was finally a gentleman in the ring to Shamrock after their last bout, although I never did understand Ken's fighting Tito for the 3rd time anyway. :unsure:

·
Registered
485 Posts
So tell Shane, which would you rather watch, if both were on at the same time?

Who are you rooting for to win the series?

I personally don't watch baseball much at all, I prefer basketball or ultimate fighting. In fact I was glad to see that Tito O. was finally a gentleman in the ring to Shamrock after their last bout, although I never did understand Ken's fighting Tito for the 3rd time anyway. :unsure:

WOW i'm soo late in responding T "SOO SORRY" but i would have said cards were gonna win just for the experience and it showed didn't it?They were due to win it all anyway. How many errors the Tigers pitchers have? WOW it was hard to believe how bad they choked "wet ball or not" both teams played in the same conditions huh ?

My first choice for Pro or any sports on t.v will be football especially NFL cause hey i pay for the NFL ticket $165 +99 for the HD package.:cry:

Do ya think i like football?:yes:

I remember when UFC was just coming out getting the pay per views with shamrock,Gracies the pioneers of the sport and it was more no holds bared NO mercy.That was also when i was buying $300 worth or WWF pay per views a year 1 every month.I liked the wrestling drama aome story lines like Stone Cold Steve Austin Etc.Also they have hot women that love to fake fight :whistling2:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My first choice for Pro or any sports on t.v will be football especially NFL cause hey i pay for the NFL ticket $165 +99 for the HD package.:cry:
What is the HD package? Is that like the Raiders seat licensing?

Do you still watch UFC or are you into the "fake" stuff :whistling2:

·
Registered
485 Posts
What is the HD package? Is that like the Raiders seat licensing?

Do you still watch UFC or are you into the "fake" stuff :whistling2:

HD package is all the games that are broadcasted in Hi-Defintion i can watch.They also have a channel that have 6 games showing at once so you can keep up with games and go direct to that channel.

I still watch WWE every now and then but that's only for the T&A they show.The storlyline the have now is soo stupid it's not funny anymore.

I remmember going see it live when i was younger when the junk yard dog was in it....Harley Race,Rick Flair was just starting out.

No UFC except if i catch it on Spike T.V...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts