Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Russ I'm glad I was not the one taking the pic. that looks like one in the chamber.:surrender: Please take your finger off the trigger, until you are ready to shoot:whistling2: Sorry just an old cop thats seen this view for real, once to often:sick: . Long live the right to CCDW:thumbup:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Big 10-4 on N.R.A. (in caps no less):2guns: Gun control is hitting your target:devil2: .

P.S. Are we off topic again Nathan ? If so, my apologies:unsure: .

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
P.S. Are we off topic again Nathan ? If so, my apologies:unsure: .
It's fine to be off topic in the off topic section if that makes sense. I was just talking about people asking a question about cleaning or whatever and a side conversation takes over the thread.

Make sense?

·
Registered
88 Posts
What are those Browning handguns (I think) that if you push in on the end of the barrel, they won't fire?? Anyone know what I'm talking about?? Might be a Springfield...I dunno. I like my Sig Sauer, wouldn't want another primary handgun.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Jon... I've heard that it was a design flaw in the old 45's, but also that it was to safe the pistol while in the holster ( have my douts on this one). I don't know alot about old simi-auto's. when I was on the job we carried wheel guns. I now favor the Glock model 27 (40 cal.) it's lite, easy to conceal, and packs a big punch.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts