Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well it all started when I:
Went in through an access panel and then couldn't find my way back out of the maze, and was lost for months in a mall. It was scary and I was hungry and thirsty. All I could smell was cheeseburgers, other things to eat and I could even taste them from the exhaust and grease laden vapors. It just didn't fill me up though, and thank the almighty that I had a scraper with me to keep the ducts clean, or there could have been a flash fire. I did not dehydrate through this ordeal, thanks to the little water (I think it was water or something from the pigeons huddled near the fan to stay warm) that came down the fans when they were off during closing time. I finally was able to climb a vertical duct that my competitors had cleaned (or say they had) There was so much grease it was like rock climbing. I then stopped the spinning fan with my hand and pushed the fan open (thank the competitor for leaving the screws out and not checking the belts since they were loose) and I then climbed onto the roof. I was then free from my long ordeal.

Moral of this story is I love competition.:laughing:

How have you been Shane or wood Guru or whatever you are called now.

I need sleep to much work and going down fast. Good night

·
Registered
740 Posts
Well it all started when I:
Went in through an access panel and then couldn't find my way back out of the maze, and was lost for months in a mall. It was scary and I was hungry and thirsty. All I could smell was cheeseburgers, other things to eat and I could even taste them from the exhaust and grease laden vapors. It just didn't fill me up though, and thank the almighty that I had a scraper with me to keep the ducts clean, or there could have been a flash fire. I did not dehydrate through this ordeal, thanks to the little water (I think it was water or something from the pigeons huddled near the fan to stay warm) that came down the fans when they were off during closing time. I finally was able to climb a vertical duct that my competitors had cleaned (or say they had) There was so much grease it was like rock climbing. I then stopped the spinning fan with my hand and pushed the fan open (thank the competitor for leaving the screws out and not checking the belts since they were loose) and I then climbed onto the roof. I was then free from my long ordeal.

Moral of this story is I love competition.:laughing:

How have you been Shane or wood Guru or whatever you are called now.

I need sleep to much work and going down fast. Good night
at least it was not an asian rest. !

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Russ where are you going in the boat?
Are you in trouble and did someone mention to you about sleeping with the fishes?

I found Lou he is hiding on the other board.

Asian = pack a lunch duct cleaning

1 - 15 of 15 Posts