Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
You have to admit... smart guy.
Yes, Smart Guy Indeed!
I had a guy call me years ago for "help" getting into the roof cleaning business, and next thing I knew, he wrote a book about it, LOL

Many people out there are simply re packaging information, and selling it.

As the old saying goes "There is a sucker born every minute"

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It gets tempting sometimes, I must admit.

A friend of mine had an idea to make some cash. His extremely educated brother-in-law (that everyone in the family revered) asked him a lot of questions about it and then convinced him that it wasn't economically feasible, so he dropped it.
Months later he found out that bro-in-law took all of the research that my friend had done and written an e-book that was selling like hotcakes.
He positioned himself as an expert in something he had never even touched, wrote an e-book, made a website, and racked up.

·
Registered
222 Posts
It gets tempting sometimes, I must admit.

A friend of mine had an idea to make some cash. His extremely educated brother-in-law (that everyone in the family revered) asked him a lot of questions about it and then convinced him that it wasn't economically feasible, so he dropped it.
Months later he found out that bro-in-law took all of the research that my friend had done and written an e-book that was selling like hotcakes.
He positioned himself as an expert in something he had never even touched, wrote an e-book, made a website, and racked up.
What a way to build family relationships! LOL.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts