1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Marketing that works

Hello everyone

I'm Luke, Crew leader for Lions share maintenance based out of St.Paul MN

I have a few questions that I would love to get some advice about.

What types of marketing have worked for your companies? Direct mailing can be expensive, and with the research I've done, it often yields very little results....

What web provider do you use for hosting? Currently, we are with Wix and are looking to change to something that is able to be further customized so that it can match the graphic style that I've designed.

Is there an easy way to get residential clients?

Is there a way to create a following on Facebook that does not involve paying to "Boost my Post"?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Luke,
Yes direct mail can be very expensive, but if done right it can be very effective. The US postal service offers a program called Every Door Direct Mail where you can send to specific locations it is pretty new and much more cost effective than having a company do if for you.
As far as hosting goes I use bluehost they offer very competative rates. and their customer support is top notch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For hosting, I have used Host Gator for YEARS and love them. The pricing is affordable, the options vast.

As for direct mailing, figure out a targeted demographic and hit them hard. If you just do a generic mailing blast, it won't be as good as a targeted mailing. Find a zipcode with your target audience and hit it hard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Use online marketing. It is a lot cheaper and has better reach than print advertising. Downside of it is that you need a great website not just a free wix site. A wix site tells your potential clients that you're not serious about your business

·
Registered
7 Posts
Marketing

Hope you have get developed your website.
Now start Google Adwords campaigns to get high amount of traffic that also relevant to your niche.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: Marketing that works

Hello everyone

I'm Luke, Crew leader for Lions share maintenance based out of St.Paul MN

I have a few questions that I would love to get some advice about.

What types of marketing have worked for your companies? Direct mailing can be expensive, and with the research I've done, it often yields very little results....

What web provider do you use for hosting? Currently, we are with Wix and are looking to change to something that is able to be further customized so that it can match the graphic style that I've designed.

Is there an easy way to get residential clients?

Is there a way to create a following on Facebook that does not involve paying to "Boost my Post"?
If you want to get business deals through Facebook platform without paying any thing: Create your business page in Facebook and build some network and post your packages and special offers in that. Ensure to keep user attractive post so that it will be shared by most of the people. Then you will get free publicity and deals as well.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I like Weebly for websites. Getting your site ranked on Page 1 of Google and getting on Google Maps is also very important. You can use Google Adwords until your site it ranking. Good-luck with everything!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts