Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of an app that I could consider a personal assistant?

I want an app:
-one section for prospects.. when it was quoted.. how much.. last date of contact
-one section where I can see all employees
-one section that shows where individuals are cleaning (schedular)
-one section to track "to do's" or.. "what I need to buy categorized by each job site"
-one section where I can see all my clients

and bonus sections are welcome.

IS THERE SUCH APP? I am not interested in paying monthly. A one time paid app is all i ask.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've never looked into this. Very curious myself. Seems more like a service to me. I do know my buddy goes through a company called Mind Body in california that supplies the app for booking his barber shop appointments. People can set their own times for appointments, and then it will automatically send out an email to the customer for reminder.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Personal App

Anyone know of an app that I could consider a personal assistant?

I want an app:
-one section for prospects.. when it was quoted.. how much.. last date of contact
-one section where I can see all employees
-one section that shows where individuals are cleaning (schedular)
-one section to track "to do's" or.. "what I need to buy categorized by each job site"
-one section where I can see all my clients

and bonus sections are welcome.

IS THERE SUCH APP? I am not interested in paying monthly. A one time paid app is all i ask.
Why dont you approach someone to develop the app for you, so then you can add more features to it also later. There is no such app available now. So it better to develop an unique app for your needs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Everybody knows that gadgets and apps are students’ best friends today. Sometimes it can be a reason for procrastination but mostly PC very helpful in the process of studying. That is why after pass exams at university to choose the right gadget to study is very important. This article can help with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts