Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New guy here. I'm trying to figure out how to get started in my new cleaning business. I want to clean small offices.
My first step is getting good name for my business. Any suggestions on how to move foward.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Usually most states have a database with all the company names listed in it. It's a good idea to check that list when you come up with a name so you don't run into any problems.

When I pick a name for a business I think about 2 things. How easy it is to remember and does it tell people what I do.

I try to stay away from using my own name because I always want to be able to sell the business at a later date. However some people don't see a problem with this so it's up to you.

Hope that helps some.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Also when you pick a name try to find out if you can get a domain name for a website exactly or close to the name. Makes it easir for customers to find.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Yea, this is HUGE for me. Now I'm a web guy so I put more emphasis on an open domain name than others do but I really think it's important. More and more people are going to be doing their shopping for service professionals online.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts