Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm looking to change our cleaning product line over to "Green" products, and would like to hear some firsthand opinions of available products.

I've searched the forum, and came up with the H2Orange2 product from Envirox, and sent Envirox an email requesting local distibutor information. I never heard back from them, and am unable to locate a source online.

Can someone shed some light on other products out there that work really well, and also those that don't so we can steer clear of them.

We do Commercial and residential cleaning. Homes, offices, stores etc.

Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Quick Clean,
We use H2ORANGE2 for all our customers.We do commercial work only.
The red dilution for sanitizing restrooms and green for general purpose cleaning, mopping floors and glass. When using on glass it's best to use microfiber cloths or sometimes it will streak.Everyone here likes it. We now also use Benefect for disinfecting.
We had no problem locating our local distributor from the Envirox home page. Where are you located?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, we're located in Lewiston, Idaho. I just again checked the H2orange2.com page, and still can find no link for distributors. Perhaps you could help me out. I've been thru all the links, but cannot locate anything.

Thanks for the info on the product.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Quick Clean
If you go to the bottom of the left side of the home page and clik on contacts it will have a phone # at the top for customer service and a form to fill out if you don't want to call.

Hi, thanks, I've done the form thing, and have sent an email direct. No response from the company. Looks like a call is the simplest way.

Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello quick clean

I have used envirox and it is good; however, it is expensive. I searched and used many products. We are really pleased with the cleanline products. They work great and are high quality products. The price is great too. We have a website that we sell products Makecleaningeasy.com We also have a cleaning business and use every product we sell. They all work great. If you have any questions or need some input you can find contact info on website.

Have a good day,
:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
There is lots of perplexity about Green Cleaning Products. But now you can make your own cleaning products and it is not much expensive.

Best Regards,

I was going to say that. You can do pretty much anything as fast as you can with commercial chemicals with a few inexpensive ingredients, mainly non-detergent soap, baking soda, vinegar and borax.

I worked for a guy who swears by this Alabama-made cleaner: http://www.ahsumg.com/. Works good, and is supposed to be environmentally friendly, though I never actually saw the bottle or MSDS.

·
Registered
269 Posts
There are less expensive alternatives for H2O2 cleaners. If you search for them you will find many products that will work just as well for less money.
In addition to green seal there are also DfE approved products- http://www.epa.gov/dfe/
You can look at the products I carry from PakIT. When you look at the overall product, it is very green. www.j4ksupply.net

1 - 20 of 39 Posts