Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Need Some Help Me And A Friend Are Trying To Start Cleaning For Contractors And Well I Have No Clue What The Price Should Be Per Sq Foot? Also I Have Tryed To Come Up With A Cute Flyer Lets Just Say It Sounds Dumb Lol} Please Any And All Info Would Be A Blessing To Us Thanks

Cristy & Bobbie

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Welcome to the site isis.

It's probably best if you start a new thread so your question will be seen by more people. Also, its always best to ask "HOW" to bid instead of "WHAT" to bid. Everyones prices are different depending on skill, location, and cost of living.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Welcome Isis (Cristy and Bobbie)

Post construction cleaning prices average between $0.18 an $0.24 a square foot depending upon where you live and how many cleanings your builder requires of you. There are generally 3 forms of cleaning that can be offered - Rough, final and fluff (aka - make ready). Some Builders will not require the fluff cleaning.

Your flyer/ brochure/ advertising should be realitively simple, stating what you do, your company information and your contact information. You want them to have to make contact with you to get pricing, as that is when you truly sell your services.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance with answering your questions

Whoops, just saw Nathan's post and he is correct this information will get lost here, we should start another thread

1 - 4 of 4 Posts