Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone/Anyone,

I need some serious help. Tonight I met a guy while doing some marketing for my new commercial/new construction janitorial cleaning business. This guy seemed to be very upset with his current cleaning business. He told me that he would like for me to come out and provide a bid for his business on tomorrow.

I have no knowledge on pricing or making a bid, so I am in desperate need of some assistance. I have gathered from some sources that I need to find out the following:

Sq ft of business - the going rate seems to $.17 to $.19 a sq ft.

What services need to be completed and how many days a week?

I am in the process of ordering pricing software but I need help now. If anyone can provide me with the necessities need to make a bid, I would forever appreciate it. My appointment is at 1:30 CST tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Do the walk thru, get the specs and then come back here with that information and we will see if anyone can help you. Commercial/ Janitorial seldom bid right on the spot, instead they prepare a bid and submit that to the potential client, therefore you have some time to work your pricing out before having to present it to them :thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T. Peterson,

What was the link that you gave me a while back that stated how many hours and time it took to clean, etc?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
t. peterson,

My computer went down and it just got back up and running. The guy postponed our meeting until today, so I will get the specs and see if someone can help me bid appropriately. Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts