Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you all network through other forms of business? Meaning working with others outside the industry, such as realtors, window cleaners, roofing contractors, GC's, pool services, etc? Which have proven more successful in providing you more business?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Don, look into an organization called BNI. Excellent avaneue for establishing relationships with realtors, property managers, lawyers and other contractors. We meet for breakfast once a week and trade leads and info.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Tried BNI once. Went to meetings for about a month. After I Paid the due and went to the meetings and gave some incredible leads to the groups Handyman Service, I am told that I wasn't accepted into the group by membership committee. Turns out the Handyman objected to having me in the group as he also offered Pressure Washing as a service. :censored: Handyman!!!! His "buddy" was on the membership committee.

I keep getting calls from other Chapters to join. I might feel them out to make sure they aren't going to waste my time again and play that clique crap again.

·
Registered
222 Posts
How many of you all network through other forms of business? Meaning working with others outside the industry, such as realtors, window cleaners, roofing contractors, GC's, pool services, etc? Which have proven more successful in providing you more business?
I have a couple contractors who refer work to me, and I do the same for them...a roofer and a landscaper. Haven't taken the time to try to get in with any realtors.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts