Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would fill everyone in on why I've been out for the last week.
On Friday we had our second child... A baby boy. :D

Everyone is doing well and I expect the recovery to go quick and for things to be back to normal in about a week.

I want to thank Don for helping me moderate this site and for helping me keep the ball rolling while I'm out. I can't pull these sites off without the great moderators I have so once again thank you! :thumbsup:

I look forward to being back in the swing of things soon. :jester:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congratulations to you and mom!:thumbup: Is this the first child? Lets see some Pictures. Hope Mom recovers quickly. By the way you can forget about things getting back to normal, they will never be normal as you new it again!:laughing: God Bless!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Congrats Nathan to you and the wife and the other child. At first I thought the new baby was the usual word for new sander or shovel. Glad I looked at the post out of curiosity. I wish your family the best always.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nathan!!! when do we get pictures?
Well, I may sound a bit paranoid but a few months back we had a wacko member who threatened one of our moderators by emailing him a picture of his kid and told him he would be stopping by soon.
After that I decided to never post any pictures or names of my kids.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I understand, you can't be to careful! I'm just an old grandpa and love to see pictures of the little ones.:) It's a sad world when you have to be so careful, but you are probably doing the right thing. On a lighter note, you've got to be higher than a kite with that new baby. Have fun and god be with you all.:thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey McMoo, since Nathan won't do it, I'll post a couple of my little knucklehead. Just turned 1 on July 21st. Not in any way meant to steal Nathan's thunder.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts