Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in the process of starting our own house cleaning business. We have landed 2 homes, but would love :D more. Can someone give me some pointers on what is the best way to get more clients?

Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Need Advice

I also am trying to break into the field on post contruction clean up here in Biloxi, MS. Does anyone know what a good SF rate would be for this area? There is alot of construciton going on here due to Hurrican Katrina and I want to be competitive

·
Registered
23 Posts
Marketing

We are in the process of starting our own house cleaning business. We have landed 2 homes, but would love :D more. Can someone give me some pointers on what is the best way to get more clients?

Thanks
I would recommend getting a good web page, and then getting it in the search engines. Depending on where youa re in the country, Craigs List is a good, free place to advertise, and get links to your web site.

Murray
[email protected]

·
Registered
177 Posts
I personally went out to give flyers when I started. It still works. You should also start creating online presence be it social media or a blog to start earning traffic to your website if you have one already.

·
Registered
57 Posts
New clients

I would start with a cleaning ad in a local paper, then once you get more jobs, word of mouth should take over from there. But still, you should periodically run cleaning ads in a local paper.

You could also check to see what super markets allow you to put cleaning flyers in their front windows and put flyers there.

Of course, it is always good to have busy cards to hand out.

More reading:

http://www.cleanwithasmile.blogspot.com/2015/01/how-i-got-into-cleaning-business.html

I hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts