Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my financial problems are somewhat over as I got the token advance amount for my old house. The agreement is signed by one of my friends and he needs to occupy it by the end of March this year. Construction work of my new house is about to finish, one bedroom and the flooring and painting remaining. I would like to have a dressing room cabinet in my master bedroom. My friend suggested going for one of the custom closets and cabinets in Richmond hill as he has done his cabinets from them. I have a plan to make a sitting area and also a wall length mirror in the dressing room. I would prefer locked closets for keeping my jewelry. Please suggest me some ideas.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, small houses are very comfortable. I also have this, everyone has enough space))) Another big plus is heating, the costs are quite small. We also bought termoplaza thermopanels now it's always warm in winter in the rooms. I myself installed everything quickly, they work silently at all. Do you have any heating in the house?

·
Registered
710 Posts
To give you ideas I need more info. What style is "yours"? Country, rustic, traditional, class ic etc?? What are your favorite colors?
Perhaps go to Pinterest and look at interiors there with YOUR kind of style. Or read "Country Living", HGTV Magazine or any other magazines with an emphasis on interior design. If you hire a decorating person, be prepared to pay a large fee. No need to do that. As long as you know what you like, you can do this yourself. Many people get into trouble by going overboard with their ideas. Keep it simple for now, and gradually add other things you like. Having proper storage is important.
Most people choose a neutral background, for walls. White, gray, beige, etc. White comes in MANY shades, and choosing the right shade of white can be difficult. Keep furniture simple and neutral, as you can always choose new throw pillows in other colors.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you at least get an advance on your old house, lol They don't want to give it to me! And now I want to buy a new house. I’ve been searching for a while, it’s so hard to find a good option. Gladly, I was able to find a perfect option, but it took a long time for me to find it. I had to call my brother who is a real estate agent in another county, and he recommended a website that he really likes. I’ve visited the website to check the prices and the designs they can offer, and I was surprised by how modern their houses are and how affordable they are. I understood that I want them to develop my house and hopefully the house will turn out great.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts