Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm getting ready for a winter project. Got a new trailer this week. I'll have all winter to put this thing together the way I want it. I'll be coating the floor with "Truck bed Lining" Wanting to get it painted same color as my Truck, But am finding that it will be kinda expensive. Maybe I'll just Get vinyl cut for it. 6x12 is alot of billboard space.

Attachments

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First additions........ Fire Extinguisher and First aid kit inside the door.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
First additions........ Fire Extinguisher and First aid kit inside the door.
Very nice... Mr. OSHA :thumbsup:

So, your going to put Line-X or something like that inside? That's an interesting idea. That stuff can get pricey though.

How much did the trailer set you back?

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll roll the liner myself. Duplicolor makes it and can get in gallon cans. About $45/gl. The trailer was only $2600. I ordered it without fancy chrome rims and opted for the ladder rack instead.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Got the liner rolled on the floor today.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Mike....... Please continue to post pic,s as you go I'm sure it will help others as they set up there own rigs. I have an open trailer and had to change the lay out two or three times in order to make it work efficiently. Nice start on your rig.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How is it attached?

It's a heavyduty type paint that is rolled or sprayed on just like the truck bed liners you see advertised like Rhino-liner or Line-X.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went up the sides about 9 inches today.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
that looks good

did it take more than one gallon thanks i have a new 6x12 and looking for something for the floor thanks spurg

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More good deals yesterday. I picked this stuff up yesterday for a great bargain. Some of it will make it into the trailer.

NEW 20 HP Honda Elctric start Engine w/muffler

Used 20 HP Honda Electric start w/muffler

16 HP Vanguard v twin electric start w/ gear reducer coupled to an AR - XWA8G35 8 gpm @ 3500 psi pump like new mounted on Aluminum skid

New 13 HP Briggs Vanguard coupled to a gear reducer and Used General TS 2011 with a Jetter valve mounted on aluminum skid

ALL for just $3000.

I'm going to mount the 8gpm pump to the 20 hp and I have a 5.5 @ 3000 gear reduced pump to put on the 16 hp vanguard. The rest..... Don't have solid plans for yet.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts