Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
afternoon all, I have power washed most of my life and have actually started market research on a product that would protect mulch, lawns, and gardens. this product would be cheap, easy to assemble and carry as it is light weight....if anyone has interest in a quick way to protect the lawns and flowers of customers please let me know and I can tell you more. thank you Richard thomas

· Registered
6 Posts
Getting a healthy and beautiful lawn and garden isn't rocket science, but it does take time, patience and the right information. We asked our top lawn and garden experts for their best advice about how to turn your lawn and garden into a low maintenance, high-beauty paradise.

If you have ever flipped through a copy of Better Homes & Gardens, or perused a few DIY blogs, then you’ve probably noticed that every pictured home has something in common – a ridiculously beautiful backyard. You know the ones I mean, incredibly lush lawns, sunny patios and beautiful flower arrangements that look like they’ve been plucked from a garden show. Smart landscaping can add interest to your lawn and boost your curb appeal. Use these professional ideas and tips to create a timeless landscape that is easy to maintain.

Create Curved Lines
Choose Native Plants
Use Potted Plants
Combine a Variety of Plants
Consider Artificial Grass
Illuminate Focal Points and Walkways
Plant Lavender
Add Outdoor Seating
Make a Natural Water Feature
Connect Points of Interest with a Walkway
Use Crushed Stone

· Registered
3 Posts
Great post, John, thank you! As for artificial grass, I prefer natural grass, despite the fact that it requires special care. Actually, I only recently became a gardener, to be honest, I didn't know what to do in quarantine, so decided to explore this area, and at the same time improve my garden. I am very glad that I came up with this idea because working in the garden relaxes me and I forget about all the problems. Besides, I like to buy new gardening tools, and I recently bought a great string trimmer to improve my lawn. If you don't already have a string trimmer, I recommend that you look at an overview of the best cordless string trimmers that will make your garden work easier.

· Registered
28 Posts
Protect garden homes with beautiful greenery and the best floral arrangements. Get bulk orders of fresh flowers online at wholesale prices. Choose from our wide range of combos and find the perfect one for any event or interior design project. We have a variety of floral arrangements to choose from, so you'll be sure to find something that suits your style. Get the best deals on bulk orders and create stunning moments for any occasion. Enjoy the beauty of nature in your home with our online bulk greenery(Greenery) orders and wholesale prices. Make sure to order soon before supplies run out. Create a beautiful, lush garden with the best in interior design from our online store.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts