Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon,
I am new here and was just wanting some insight and general information on the cleaning business. We are a mother-daughter cleaning team with over 50 yrs of experience. We need a slogan to go along with our company name. Any and all comments, concerns or suggestions are welcome

company name is
ANN'S Cleaning Services
All Neat Now Superior Cleaning Service

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Welcome to cleaning talk Allneatnow, we are glad that you found us.

I agree with dehn, your signature line " All Neat Now Superior Cleaning Service" is already a great start at a slogan

BTW - not to bust your chops but I would suggest that you use care and caution stating that you have over 50 years of experience as it implies that you have been "in the business" for that long and could be considered false advertising if your experience comes from cleaning your own homes and not from running a business(s) or working for others in the industry. (mind you that may be the case in your case I just saw an opportunity for a lesson and took advantage to put it into words so forgive me if you indeed have "professional experience") :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
welcome

I have found that a more professional slogan works best that is not so specific. sometimes the slogan is too much mine is "a leader in commercial cleaning"
fairly simple but to the point
I have to agree that saying fifty years is a little much let your reputation be in the cleaning that is done...
just my thoughts

1 - 8 of 8 Posts