Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just getting started in the power wasning business here in Oklahoma City. I'm greatful to be able to find these types of sites as they offer a wealth of knowledge. Looking forward to reading all your posts.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Great to have you here. These message boards are the place to start if you starting a new business. Ask away and I'm sure you'll get a lot of help.

Welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WOW! Nathan you are the first administrator that even acknowleged my exixtence. I have logged into three site now. May i say you've earned my respect and i'll always support you and your efforts. I think most people are apprehensive when it comes to the new guy. Thanks for not pre judging me.
The lucky thing for me is i have a regular job and this will be a way to offset the economy problems, if you know what i mean. My goal is to eventually get enough clients to go full time someday..
Again, thanks!!!!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
222 Posts
WOW! Nathan you are the first administrator that even acknowleged my exixtence. I have logged into three site now. May i say you've earned my respect and i'll always support you and your efforts. I think most people are apprehensive when it comes to the new guy. Thanks for not pre judging me.
The lucky thing for me is i have a regular job and this will be a way to offset the economy problems, if you know what i mean. My goal is to eventually get enough clients to go full time someday..
Again, thanks!!!!!!:thumbsup:
You must be the guy checking out my website! I was wondering why someone from Oklahoma City was browsing!

There's a lot to learn on these boards...And this one looks like it is shaping up to be another good one! Don't let a lack of greeting make you think you're not welcome...Most of the board owners and mods I know are pretty busy running their own companies.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes that would be me reviewing web sites from PO-DUNK Oklahoma. I'm telling you i read all these posts, web sites, anything i can get my hands on so that i HOPEFULLY can side step problems all of you have weathered. I did not need glasses before but now boy howdy...

·
Registered
222 Posts
Yes that would be me reviewing web sites from PO-DUNK Oklahoma. I'm telling you i read all these posts, web sites, anything i can get my hands on so that i HOPEFULLY can side step problems all of you have weathered. I did not need glasses before but now boy howdy...
That's the right idea! I did the same thing when I found my first board in my initial planning stages of this business. I opened the members list, and looked at EVERY website that was listed, and bookmarked them all. I still have those bookmarks, and many more I've found in the years since. There's a lot of ideas out there for types of services, methods, website design, etc etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts