Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

My name is Paul and I just discovered these forums. I work in building Maintenance for a grocery chain based out of rochester. I do a little bit of everything, although my actual title is Floor Crew. I am south of buffalo in a little place called Jamestown. I have been in this line of work now for over 4 years. As you can see by my avatar, I have been around Tennant/Nobles equipment, although I have some experience with Clarke.

just figured I would say hi!

:cool:

Paul

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome Paul,

Glad you joined the forum! :yes:

Cold enough for you up there? Has to be a challenge for you dealing with the weather.

suzi

·
Registered
383 Posts
Welcome to the forum! It's great you found us. :) I hope you enjoy your time here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome Paul,

Glad you joined the forum! :yes:

Cold enough for you up there? Has to be a challenge for you dealing with the weather.

suzi
Thanks,

Yeah, the weater is a challenge, not so much because of the cold (we do roof maint spring, summer, fall), but because of the need for salt. We generally go for 2-3 months with management having anyhwere from 2-8 tons of salt dumped in our lot. This means that everything must be completely scrubbed and edged every day.

Makes for a long night sometimes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts