Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, hoping I might get a few suggestions on producing my quarterly newsletter I am having a creativity block. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
dibi42

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Offer up some tips for cleaning and organizing. Suggest that Customers start to think about prepping for the fall and winter season. How about running a contest? For our last contest we had a 5 question mini test on our company policies, All customers who answered correctly were put into a drawing for 2 free hours of cleaning. (it is amazing how that contest got alot of people to re-read our policies and just how many commented that they had forgotten some of them. A huge benefit to us since it renewed memories in terms of cancellations, etc...... give it a try)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank You

Your suggestion is excellent I love it.
And I have to tell you I viewed your web site I loved it.
I am not sure I had mentioned that we are located in Delaware. It made me wish you were located in Delaware as well. From 1996 to 2003 our company also provided housekeeping services, it was my position at that time to oversee all aspects including and not limited to providing the services. My premise was also to provide cleaning like mom use too, and to this day still have past clients calling just to see If I would consider providing services again. So your site brought back memories.
Thank you again for your suggestion.
Sincerely.
D. DiBiaso

·
Registered
383 Posts
Offer up some tips for cleaning and organizing. Suggest that Customers start to think about prepping for the fall and winter season. How about running a contest? For our last contest we had a 5 question mini test on our company policies, All customers who answered correctly were put into a drawing for 2 free hours of cleaning. (it is amazing how that contest got alot of people to re-read our policies and just how many commented that they had forgotten some of them. A huge benefit to us since it renewed memories in terms of cancellations, etc...... give it a try)
AHHHH! I LOVE THIS! What a great idea. Thanks T!

Torrey

1 - 11 of 11 Posts