Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dude, that's so small. What will you do with the rest of your week?

I know huh very small little house should only take us 3-4 days to stain maby 30 gallons.

Oh the rest of my week i have another arbor to clean and stain.I've stained 3 arbors and this tea house in 5 days.I've been pretty HI the last few days from the fumes!:blink:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK, now I see all the pictures. Now sure what happened before?

Hmm dunno Nathan i've been hosting my images at image shack.com.Maby the image didn't link when you clicked on the post.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Here is one of the sections we have finished so far.This house is huge and feels like it's taking forever!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The temp at this time 6:40 it's 90 and index of 99 :cry:

It's actually been cooler here than it normally is we haven't even sniffed 100...Woo hooo!

Come on down Dave it's only gonna cost you a case of sandpaper.:whistling2:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is another view of one of the few big walls that was sprayed today all from a ladder.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's a Dow foam board "not sure if it also insulates" then when i'm done wherever you see silver will be stone work.People here in Tx love stone just like in Austin you'll see when you get there.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Here is the last pic of the back of the house damm this was a tall ceiling that was ll stained from a 40' ladder.

I also changed the previous pic for a different angle and it just looked better.

Pic is a little dark finishing up at 8 pm

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow thats some amazing work right there. Wish i had those kind of jobs

Thanks Chaz :cool2:

It's was a nice job for 3.3K but the labor is gonna be a little high but my help is a bit inexperienced.So they are not a speedy has i would like but it's a good learning project "doing all the high ladder work for me" :yes:

I would rather do 3 $1000 decks or arbors than a big house like this!:yes: :cool2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts