Cleaning Talk - Professional Cleaning and Restoration Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My office needs cleaning as I haven’t opened it since April. My employees were assigned work from home due to the pandemic. I have searched online for commercial building cleaning companies available and came across several websites. Each would be having services which the others won’t have. I am a little confused about which company to hire, and I need it to get it done in a week. My office is an 11 storied building, and also I run the company. I intend to provide a safe and clean work environment for my employees. If anybody has experience with hiring such cleaning services, do let me know about the quality of service, duration, expense, etc. If it is from different companies would be better as I could choose accordingly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Are you looking for the professional office cleaners in Melbourne? If yes, you can contact us at Oxygen 2 Clean. Our experts are able to make your office clean, comfortable and presentable. We provide a clean and hygienic environment where employees can work dedicated to the development of the company. We works in flexible hours which means you do not have to stop, delay, or postpone any work or meeting. For more information, please browse our website.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts